Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Tiishy is all about style and edgy fashions, and hopes one day to create her own line of clothing. The 23-year old draws inspiration from Nicki Minaj. She recently enjoyed the sunny climes of Punta Cana, where she cruised on catamarans while enjoying seafood. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Quite a body. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Cat is a model who, if she strikes it rich, plans on buying her dream car: a 1967 Corvette Stingray. She celebrated her birthday Sunday — and today is her daughter’s birthday. (Jack Boland/Toronto Sun)

I think I remember this one when she was on before. She reminded me of a local now-retired MA that I used to know. I'm still partial to this one because of her red hair, and her resemblance to my old fave. Also love her curves. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Nicole is a city girl who’s a country gal at heart. Our brown-eyed Cancer has a love for country ’n’ western music, pickup trucks, and huntin’, fishin’ and off-roadin’. (DAVE THOMAS/POSTMEDIA NETWORK)

She looks like quite the slutty cougar, and there ain't nothing wrong with that! :biggrin2: I'll bet she'll suck every cowboy's dick in the bar -- twice. Probably won't make a distinction between a real one and poseur either. Get you ten-gallon hats ready boys. Giddy Up! A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom