Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

9/10 for the MILF.

[h=1]Jenn[/h]SUNshine Girl Jenn is Miss November in the Sun’s 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. Jenn, 26, is your typical girl next door. She currently works as an executive assistant and has plans to go back to college. (Jack Boland photo)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Mariannthy is Miss December in our 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. Mariannthy wants to become a motivational speaker to help empower women. She’s also passionate about nature, hiking and spending time with her Clydesdale horse, Lily. (Jack Boland photo)

There's something about this SSG, Mariannthy, that reminds me about the SSG from 2 days ago, Margherita, sort of similar body styles, and maybe ethnic background? Some good shots here, even if I'm not totally convinced about her face. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nicole keeps in shape by playing tennis, volleyball and soccer. The 20-year-old, green-eyed Scorpio hopes to one day become a behavioural therapist. When she isn’t working out or volunteering, she likes to kick back and relax with family and friends. DAVE THOMAS/QMI AGENCY

I have my doubts about her being 20. But quite a body she has there. Not a bad face either, but could stand to smile some more. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Lindsay is of Ojibwa descent and is in the middle of writing a novel. The dark-eyed Pisces, who’s working on becoming a nurse, often indulges in some shopping therapy. When she isn’t shopping, you’ll find her spending quality time with her family. Dave Thomas/QMI Agency

Wow, that native blood gives her a bit of a mixed Asian look to her. Outstanding! A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom