Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

LMAO, I thought the exact same thing about her hair needing more style. Otherwise, I'd love to do her a mile high as my flight attendent;)

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
She appears to want to revitalize the 1980's "Elvira" look except in a non-goth kind of way.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday, November 15, 2010

SUNshine Girl Ashley, 23, has her heart set on a career in modelling. This 5-foot-3 blue-eyed Sagittarius has a couple of cats, Einstein and Princess, and they all like to curl up together for a good horror movie or scary book by writers like Dean Koontz. Otherwise, you can find her outside or spending time with family and friends. (Ernest Doroszuk photo

Another model for us lads,lol.

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
She's average at best and I have a feeling she thinks she's way more attractive than she really is.....model.....maybe (and that's a big maybe) for walmart.......

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Meh but I need a bikini pose to be able to rate her. Too much damn clothing!!

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
Here ya go Rayden......looks MUCH older than 23 though:neutral:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SUNshine Girl Asha wants to be a herpetologist and study cold-blooded creatures, but there's nothing cold-blooded about this 24-year-old Sagittarian. Asha likes working out and singing, loves the graceful art of the ballet, and likes to relax by nibbling chocolate in bed. And there's two of her - she once met another Asha with the same birthday! (Jack Boland photo)

She's been doing more than just nibbling come on now.

3/10 and I'm being nice.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
NIBBLING chocolate in bed? I don't think wolfing down a half pound in 2.2 minutes is considered nibbling....and sorry, but eating two big macs at once is NOT CONSIDERED WORKING OUT!!!

jesus.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom