Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Devon is Miss May in the Sun’s 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar, but she’s really more of a warm-weather gal. In fact, you can currently fi nd Devon sunning herself on Varadero beach in Cuba. The 24-year-old cheerleader’s favourite sport? If you guessed archery, you’d be right on target. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Above average GND. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Taylor is Miss June in the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. This leggy 20-year-old loves the summer, hanging out at the cottage and flying south when the weather turns cold. She likes Canadian actor Barry Pepper and evenings spent dancing to hard, rocking music. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Kind of a very high-end GND, that looks like she could be dangerous if she wanted to be. She reminds me of somebody, but I can't think of who, some actress maybe. I'll give her an A-!

I'm thinking of she maybe looks like a blonde Gillian Anderson?

W

Wanker

Kind of a very high-end GND, that looks like she could be dangerous if she wanted to be. She reminds me of somebody, but I can't think of who, some actress maybe. I'll give her an A-!

I'm thinking of she maybe looks like a blonde Gillian Anderson?

9/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Lauren is Miss July in the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. Our 5-foot-8 brunette is a swimsuit model who loves to travel and spend time in the sun. This 25-year-old beauty was recently in Punta Cana and works with a national touring show. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Not a bad looking MILF, even if she says she's 25. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom