Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Alanna is a leggy athletic gal who works in the fitness industry. This blond beauty loves travelling, learning languages and dancing the Salsa and Merengue. She’s also our Miss Nov.-Dec. in the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Definitely a great body and legs. Face is just so-so. But much better than yesterday's SSG. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Elena is Miss January of our 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. This sweet gal is headed for culinary school and hopes to one day open her own restaurant, plus a B&B in a tropical destination. We wish her all the luck in the world! (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Oh my, but the curves just don't seem to stop on this woman, do they? A+!

Joined May 9, 2012
Messages 5,729
I like the curves. I'm sending her an invite to meet me in my head this evening for a threesome with myself and Florence Nightengale. The midget from Game of Thrones will be there to film it.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Cassie has a heart of gold, so it’s no wonder she’s Miss February in the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. This 5-foot-5 blonde beauty attends university, likes to dance to house and techno music, and shacks up with a couple of cool cats named Sammy and Shaggy. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Not a bad body, and an okay face. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom