Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Mandy has a bad case of wanderlust. The 5-foot-5, hazel-eyed model and actress loves to travel, especially to sunnier, warmer climates. Well, Mandy, the world awaits. MICHAEL PEAKE/QMI AGENCY

Not a bad looking ebony MILF. Curvy without being plumpy. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
The kitchen is SUNshine Girl Neha’s favourite spot. The 5-foot-2, brown-eyed Capricorn loves to cook for the family. The 25-year-old also loves watching hockey, listening to music and taking in movies like The Notebook. We’ll make a note. MICHAEL PEAKE/QMI AGENCY

She kinda reminds me of the younger sister next door, who's trying too hard to get noticed by you. Still there's something interesting about her. B!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
blackram said:

She kinda reminds me of the younger sister next door, who's trying too hard to get noticed by you. Still there's something interesting about her. B!

A little soft for her age - 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Ashtynn is a 22-year-old, greeneyed Capricorn whose favourite TV show is Grey’s Anatomy. Ashtynn likes walking and reading, and dreams of becoming a large-animal vet. Her most memorable meeting was the time she bumped into country singers Trace Adkins and Aaron Pritchett. (Michael Peake photo)

She looks like somebody that would be just perfect to cuddle up with. Not sure if that is also a qualification to be an SSG though. She hasn't got a bad body, some tone there. Face is very GND, kinda reminds me of Alyson Hannigan. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom