Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby357

Joined Jan 14, 2015
Messages 18
4.0 - I don't know who the judges were for Miss Petite Canada, there's not alot about her that's petite

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Ashlyn is a 5-foot-6 hazel-eyed Pisces who likes to spend time with her family. Ashlyn also likes going on nature walks or taking in a movie. This hockey fan’s dream car is a Mustang. Musically, she’s a fan of The Holly Springs Disaster, Protest the Hero and David Bowie. DAVE ABEL/QMI Agency

She's got a pretty face, but she's a bit flabby in places. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Ell Rose, 21, is a business marketing student who adores animals, especially her two dogs. She is a big fan of the Montreal Canadiens. In her spare time, our blonde beauty likes to explore the city, meet new people and try new foods. Jack Boland/QMI Agency

She's obviously a peeler. But on the plus side, there doesn't seem to be any signs of tattoos or other typical peeler accoutrements. I really can't find anything wrong with this one. I'll give her an A+, or 3 Champagne Room dances. I have a strict rule that I don't go over 2 CR dances at a stripclub with any single dancer, so if I give her 3 dances, she's extra special. :biggrin2:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Finally a decent looking babe but I have to rate her low because she's a Montreal Canadian fan. 2

I would have said 7.75 if she were wearing a Leaf jersey.

W

Wanker

blackram said:

She's obviously a peeler. But on the plus side, there doesn't seem to be any signs of tattoos or other typical peeler accoutrements. I really can't find anything wrong with this one. I'll give her an A+, or 3 Champagne Room dances. I have a strict rule that I don't go over 2 CR dances at a stripclub with any single dancer, so if I give her 3 dances, she's extra special. :biggrin2:

8/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Cat works as a freelance model and appreciates vintage and pin-up styles. This 28-year-old beauty is Aboriginal and always wears her dreamcatcher necklace to ward off evil spirits. In the summertime, she’s often at the beach and she also loves watching sunsets. Jack Boland/QMI Agency

Oh wow, this girl looks a hell of a lot like a now-retired masseuse that I used to know years ago. She was also partly aboriginal, so maybe that's why it's so uncanny about the look. She was also a redhead. I guess I'm a bit biased, so I'm gonna rate this an A+ for my own personal reasons. But she does have some awesome assets that make her deserving of the rating: great little gap between the thighs, and some ample bosoms in some pictures, and a perfect amount of curviness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom