Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Liyah loves the islands, soca and hip-hop music. Our leggy 24-year-old, 5-foot-9 Pisces is into fashion and wants to get back into modelling. She also loves basketball and volleyball, but kicks back by reading novels involving criminal psychology. JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY

OMG, those legs are impossible! A+ for this ebony hottie! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Pamela is a natural redhead who is growing out her hair for cancer donation. Our 24-year-old charitable beauty took up modelling after having two kids and is an outdoor gal who likes skating and snowmobiling. (Jack Boland Photos)

A redhead and a mother of two already too? Not too bad for two kids. I'm naturally just a pushover for redheads, so I'm giving her a B+!

Gumby357

Joined Jan 14, 2015
Messages 18
blackram said:

A redhead and a mother of two already too? Not too bad for two kids. I'm naturally just a pushover for redheads, so I'm giving her a B+!

The more clothes she has on, the better she looks. I am a total red head fan.. but she is barely a 6.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kara is a self- described “Jill of all trades” and social media promoter with more than 70,000 followers. The 5-foot-3, 24-year old Pisces is a gamer girl who volunteers, blogs and likes photography in front and behind the lens. (Jack Boland Photos)

I don't get it, sometimes she looks like she's a wide glide, and sometimes she looks like she needs to eat more. Obviously a very quirky girl, but she also kinda looks like Jeri Ryan, the hot Borg from Star Trek Voyager. I'll give her a B!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I don't mind yesterday's or today's....A duo with them would just suit me fine on a cold winter day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom