Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Breahna would love to run away and join the circus. Really! The 19-year-old university student, who does modelling on the side and wants to become a high school teacher, is involved in circus arts — like contortion and aerial hoops. (Jack Boland photo)

If she's doing contortion and aerial acts, then obviously her body must be in good shape! She also has a naughty attitude, which is very attractive. A-!

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
blackram said:

If she's doing contortion and aerial acts, then obviously her body must be in good shape! She also has a naughty attitude, which is very attractive. A-!
:no:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:

Seductively sexy.............8.75/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Elena, 25, will melt the snow as our Miss January in the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. She’s a 5-foot-5 sweet, sassy and sarcastic brunette who’s headed to culinary school. She wants to one day open her own restaurant and bed ’n’ breakfast in a tropical locale.

I love the curves, though she is a bit on the wide side. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Cassie has a heart of gold. Hence, she represents the lovers’ month as Miss February in the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. The 5-foot-5, 22-year-old blond university student enjoys hitting the clubs, and has two cool cats named Sammy and Shaggy. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

I have my doubts that she's only 22 years old. Still nothing to complain about here, just your standard blonde GND. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom