Made with Love
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Larissa is a brown-eyed Sagittarius who says she loves to spend time off doing the things that make her happy — things like modelling, shopping and yoga. Larissa’s dream car is a Maserati. (Ernest Doroszuk photos)

This girl somehow manages to look fit and flabby at the same time, I don't know how she does it. In some pix it looks like she's got at least a 4-pack abs, but in others, she has cellulite! I'd still do her if given a chance, but she seems to be a bit past her best-by date. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sarah is currently a nursing student getting great marks, but she hopes to be a doctor one day. This 5-foot-6 Pisces beauty is multi-talented — she loves to drum, dance, box, play hockey, tennis and listen to country music. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

Slightly above average GND, not necessarily a hottie, but quite attractive. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Theresa has been moonlighting as Santa’s helper, aiding the jolly old elf in determining who has been “naughty” or “nice.” Our 27-year-old international model/actress wants too wish everyone a safe and joyous Christmas with loved ones. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Well, this girl has been on before -- several times over several years. So I'm a little skeptical about the "27-year old" claim. :NoNoNo: But it's not a big deal breaker. I love the lingerie show she's putting on, these older girls really know how to tease, that's for sure. A-!

W

Wanker

[h=1]Theresa[/h]SUNshine Girl Theresa has been moonlighting as Santa’s helper, aiding the jolly old elf in determining who has been “naughty” or “nice.” Our 27-year-old international model/actress wants too wish everyone a safe and joyous Christmas with loved ones. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

9.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Shelby is a model, actor and dancer who was born in Brazil but raised in Jerusalem. The 5-foot-7 27-year-old loves painting, as well as travelling to exotic locales. Shelby wishes everyone happy holidays! (Jack Boland Photos)

She's got a somewhat angular face, which might be what some people are looking for, but I'm not a really digging. Also she's got a somewhat very thin body, which I find is a little too thin. She does however have a nice Gap, and great bum. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom