Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Tiishy has been a model since she was a kid, so she’s all about keeping up with the latest fashions. The 23-year-old gets her inspiration from Nicki Minaj, and says she would like to be an established designer some day. (Jack Boland photo)

She is a very fit girl, just look at those abs and that bootay, but that may not be enough to save her overall. I'm not sure if her face is doing much for me, especially that pink lipstick. The lipstick actually makes her look like she's appearing in blackface! For a model, you'd think she would know that some colours just don't go with her by now? But then again if Nicki Minaj is her inspiration, then subtle fashion sense is not in her wheelhouse. C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sydney is a 21-year-old Scorpio who hopes to become a Victoria’s Secret model. When she’s not travelling or doing fashion photography shoots, Sydney likes to curl up under a blanket and watch her favourite show, How I Met Your Mother. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She certainly has that teasing attitude down right. And she's quite a a looker. Though you won't see them in these photos, she's got a few tattoos, but they are understated compared to most other girls these days, so I won't deduct for them. A+!

PS: I'm sure she's been on before, but I can't find her previous shoots.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Linzi competed this past summer in the Ontario Physique Association’s bikini division and is hoping to be certified as a personal trainer. But soon she’ll be jetting off to South Africa, and then on to Australia for the year. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Ooh, I love it when a girl has more good pictures to choose from than there are slots to put them in! OMG, she looks like a fit Christina Applegate! A+

Previous shoots: Linzi, 2013-12-13, she appeared almost exactly a year ago previously, and she was hot back then, and now she's lost a bit more weight, and looks even hotter now.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Lilianne wants to kick-start your heart today. Our gal does everything at full throttle — whether it’s working out twice a day or performing in Alice Cooper and Motley Crue tribute bands. Lilianne also enjoys the music of Pink. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Well, for an older rocker chick, she has kept her body highly toned. Maybe a bit too toned, you can see her veins all over the place. She looks delicious and disgusting at the same time to me. I can see the breast implants, but I can also imagine how awesome she is in bed. I can't make up my mind, I wanna give her a C+ or an A- at the same time. She's a quantum superposition of a hot MILF and a biker chick that should have hung up her leather long ago! I'll give her a B.

Previous photoshoots:
Lilianne, 2013-11-21, a lot of the photos here are rehashed from this photoshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom