Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Deborah is a single Sagittarius with a song in her heart ... a metal song that is. Our girl dreams of becoming the lead singer in a metal band. But if that doesn’t work out, she’s also a drummer. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

Well, I like redheads, and I don't mind them with a little meat on their bones. So naturally I'm okay with this chick, B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Daria loves to play sports — especially on the beach. The brown-eyed Virgo also loves movies, classic Russian literature and heading to the gym, preferably in a Cadillac. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

She's the cutest little thing. I'm betting she's no more than 4'10". She's got a cute GND face, but quite a fit body. I'll give her a B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tianna is a 20-year-old Aries who hopes to become a special-events planner. Tianna likes anything that is wild and out of the ordinary, like playing rugby, dancing, shopping or heading to the gun range. She also has two dogs — Pumba and Muzik — who she just adores. (Jack Boland photo)

She must be Jack Boland's discovery on his latest trip to Zanzibar. This girl oozes the word stripper. She's definitely got a fit body, and she does at least smile a lot. I love the little underboob peek-a-boo too. But it's obvious where she comes from. B!

Previous photoshoot: Tianna, 2014-04-13

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tiishy has been a model since she was a kid, so she’s all about keeping up with the latest fashions. The 23-year-old gets her inspiration from Nicki Minaj, and says she would like to be an established designer some day. (Jack Boland photo)

She is a very fit girl, just look at those abs and that bootay, but that may not be enough to save her overall. I'm not sure if her face is doing much for me, especially that pink lipstick. The lipstick actually makes her look like she's appearing in blackface! For a model, you'd think she would know that some colours just don't go with her by now? But then again if Nicki Minaj is her inspiration, then subtle fashion sense is not in her wheelhouse. C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sydney is a 21-year-old Scorpio who hopes to become a Victoria’s Secret model. When she’s not travelling or doing fashion photography shoots, Sydney likes to curl up under a blanket and watch her favourite show, How I Met Your Mother. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She certainly has that teasing attitude down right. And she's quite a a looker. Though you won't see them in these photos, she's got a few tattoos, but they are understated compared to most other girls these days, so I won't deduct for them. A+!

PS: I'm sure she's been on before, but I can't find her previous shoots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom