Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Katie is a brown-eyed Capricorn with simple tastes. Give her a firepit and some marshmallows, and Katie’s a happy camper. An ardent pet lover (she has two dogs, Dozer and Meka), Katie also hopes to become a registered nurse. (Craig Robertson photo)

Kind of a Walmart-average girl, providing some pretty daring peek-a-boo shots, she's straddling the decency line! I think I see some cameltoe & landing strip in the lingerie shots. And she's revealing some major pubic bone in those track pants. B+!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
She needs to lay off the marshmallows and start exercising because she has a definite lack of muscle tone.........6.5/10

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:
She needs to lay off the marshmallows and start exercising because she has a definite lack of muscle tone.........6.5/10

Picky guy lol.

I don't mind her: 7.7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Taylor is a green-eyed Leo who loves volleyball. She likes a beautiful smile, so naturally Taylor hopes to become a dental assistant someday. Her dream car is a Jeep, or maybe a Dodge Ram with a suspension lift kit. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

Definitely she has that truck-stop slut look to her. Either she's a young MILF, or an shrivelled young one. I still kinda like her. A-!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Definitely she has that truck-stop slut look to her. Either she's a young MILF, or an shrivelled young one. I still kinda like her. A-!

8.2/10 for the slut look.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Tasha is a blue-eyed Capricorn who loves to spend her downtime communing with nature — either on a relaxing hike in the woods or hopping in the 4X4 for some off-road action! Tasha also loves Johnny Depp and country music. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

Now that's a hot little spinner! Wish there were more pictures of her too! A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom