Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Julia is a lively Sagittarius who loves all things music — writing, playing and performing it. She also enjoys listening to the tunes of the Beatles, Queen and the Dixie Chicks. When she’s not getting her groove on, this blue-eyed beauty can be found swimming or horseback-riding. STAN BEHAL/QMI AGENCY

She's a bit on the wider side, but man do I love those boobs! A-! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Lindsey is a blue-eyed beauty who enjoys time spent with family and friends. Be sure to stay on this Virgo’s good side — she’s into the combat sports of muay thai and jiu jitsu. And her dream mate? An athlete, of course. MICHAEL PEAKE/QMI AGENCY

I'd say that she's a bit too thin, and I think she may have used a bit too much mascara on her eyes. But not horrible, B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Martina loves to spend quality time with family, friends and her beautiful cat, Whiskey. This 18-year-old Libra enjoys working with makeup and styling hair, but her very favourite thing? Martina is a big fan of online shopping. DAVE THOMAS/QMI AGENCY

This girl looks like she may be some major trouble for any guy that becomes her boyfriend! You just get a feeling about certain people, and she gives off that vibe big time. Her favourite activity is online shopping? She's going to be expensive for whatever guy that is. Hmmmmmm

Anyway, she's probably amongst some of the hottest girls the Sun has put on -- ever. If I can criticize her, her only problem is that there are too many similar poses where she's pulling on her hair. Other than that, A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Alexandria is a fitness buff who loves jogging and hockey — but she knows how to relax too, either listening to hip-hop music or going out for an exciting night on the town. Alexandria’s dream job is to be a model ... or a movie star! (Veronica Henri photo)

Somewhat above-average cute GND. Looks somewhat on the border of being too young even. But still this is the Sun, they know Canadian laws, so I'm sure she's legal. I'm giving her a B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom