Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
blackram said:
The lips aren't nearly as overdone as they used to be. Perhaps the Botox or collagen has worn off?

well gotta admit she did look good in her red outfit but the other pictures ruined it. So :dontknow:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Cassie loves cooking, reading and painting. But the 22-year-old, 5-foot-4 Gemini stays in shape with long-distance running or by hiking along long country trails. (Jim Wells Photos)

I don't think I necessarily believe that she's 22, but it's not a big deal. What is more of a big deal here is the excessive tattooing. Seems like a she would've otherwise been a mall-average girl, but the tattoos bring that down somewhat. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Lynzee is a blue-eyed 21-year-old who says the best day of her life was the day her son was born. Lynzee enjoys relaxing with her Teacup Yorkie named Bentley, and says she likes people who are funny, honest and loyal. (JIM WELLS/QMI AGENCY)

I have my doubts that she's really 21! But why do I keep thinking of Pippi Longstocking here? I like this girl though, B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Alexia is a professional wrestler who lists the ‘Bridging Indian Deathlock’ as one of her signature holds. When she’s not pinning her opponents to the mat, Alexia likes relaxing at home and dreams of owning a Corvette. (Stan Behal Photos)

She's got an unusually small face, but not a bad body. Looks like Mila Kunis' ugly sister though. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom