Made with Love
Hush Companions
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Rebeccah is an aspiring hairstylist who loves taking long walks, preferably on a sandy stretch of beach where she can listen to the hypnotic whisper of the waves and the muted cry of a distant, lonely gull. Rebeccah also likes soccer. (Stan Behal photo)

Bit of a bigger girl, but somehow she manages to look good in a bathing suit!? Don't know how she pulled that one out, but the rest of her photos are a disaster. C!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Vanessa lives by the creed “Pay it Forward,” so she thinks it’s important to do good deeds. Vanessa has 13 tattoos, and they all have special significance for her. One item on Vanessa’s bucket list was to be a SUNshine Girl, so ... mission accomplished! (Dave Abel photo)

Even with the excess tattooing, she's still quite the hottie. After tattoo deductions, I'll still give her an A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Rachel hopes everyone has a happy Thanksgiving, surrounded by friends and family. And in the spirit of giving, this 20-year old, hazel-eyed Virgo hopes to one day be a special-needs teacher. (STAN BEHAL/QMI AGENCY)

I have my doubts that's she's actually 20, I'm guessing more of a MILF territory here. I kinda like her general curviness. Face is maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but she can make tea for me. B+!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
She looks okay in the black top picture but wide in the bikini picture. In a another year or two she may be a unibrow - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom