Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Looks like the server is up and running again. :Whew-Phew:
SUNshine Girl Elisa is the musical type, always playing her acoustic guitar or listening to Miranda Lambert and George Strait. Elisa loves Channing Tatum and hopes to become a personal stylist. A dream car? Not for Elisa. She says any old Ford will do. (MICHAEL PEAKE/QMI AGENCY)

There's a sort of a brainy yet skanky look to her. Somehow I like that, quite surprisingly to me. :drunk:

I'm gonna give her an A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Brittiny loves to dance and one day hopes to own her own dance studio. Our tall, hazel-eyed Virgo is extremely adventurous and has many unusual moments under her belt, including swimming with sharks. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

Kind of a plain-jane face, but a seriously rocking body! And she does know how to pose to tease too! B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sara loves baseball, skating and swimming, almost as much as she enjoys hanging out with her puppies — Taz, Marley and Scrappy. And the 29-year-old Scorpio clearly loves country music, if her idea of a dream date is country superstar Luke Bryan.

I would say that's she's a bit more than the 29 that she admits to. However, I really like this MILF, gotta love a woman who owns lingerie like that. A- for me!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nicole is a university accounting major and wants to eventually become a CEO. When she doesn’t have her eye on the corner office, she likes cooking Italiano style and working out. Nicole loves watching football, but enjoys playing volleyball. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Love her body! Her entire lower half is a work of art: legs, hips, gap, abs, & booty! She's not bad facially, not my usual style, but okay nonetheless. Wish she would've brought more outfits than just her Argo girl uniforms and the one tank-top mini-dress, which is a sweet outfit for sure, but we needed more like that. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom