Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sara loves baseball, skating and swimming, almost as much as she enjoys hanging out with her puppies — Taz, Marley and Scrappy. And the 29-year-old Scorpio clearly loves country music, if her idea of a dream date is country superstar Luke Bryan.

I would say that's she's a bit more than the 29 that she admits to. However, I really like this MILF, gotta love a woman who owns lingerie like that. A- for me!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole is a university accounting major and wants to eventually become a CEO. When she doesn’t have her eye on the corner office, she likes cooking Italiano style and working out. Nicole loves watching football, but enjoys playing volleyball. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Love her body! Her entire lower half is a work of art: legs, hips, gap, abs, & booty! She's not bad facially, not my usual style, but okay nonetheless. Wish she would've brought more outfits than just her Argo girl uniforms and the one tank-top mini-dress, which is a sweet outfit for sure, but we needed more like that. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Rebeccah is an aspiring hairstylist who loves taking long walks, preferably on a sandy stretch of beach where she can listen to the hypnotic whisper of the waves and the muted cry of a distant, lonely gull. Rebeccah also likes soccer. (Stan Behal photo)

Bit of a bigger girl, but somehow she manages to look good in a bathing suit!? Don't know how she pulled that one out, but the rest of her photos are a disaster. C!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom