Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Sydney is studying dance at university, aiming to get her Bachelor of Fine Arts in the honours specialty program. She keeps in shape by hitting the gym and eating her veggies. Sydney would like to wish her favourite guy — her dad — a happy birthday! (Jack Boland Photos)

Not bad, maybe a little too professional looking, but very nice body, and cute face. A-!

HOOKED

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Messages 1,574
If Peace and LickingG are both giving thumbs up then she gets a AAA from me as well.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Anne likes to ride in style — specifically, she says a Cadillac Escalade would be her idea of a dream car. Anne also likes classy bars, restaurants and country music. She has a particular fondness for guys with Irish accents. Faith and Begorra! (Stan Behal Photos)

She has a bit of a belly, but a pretty face. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
So far, no new Sunshine Girl yet. Wonder if the fact that the Sun newspapers have been sold to Postmedia have anything to do with it? Hmmmmmm:unknw:

W

Wanker

blackram said:
So far, no new Sunshine Girl yet. Wonder if the fact that the Sun newspapers have been sold to Postmedia have anything to do with it? Hmmmmmm:unknw:

You wonder why now?.

N/R out of courtesy.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Oh jeez!...........N/R

I don't even think Blackie can come up with something positive to say here.

I actually can! I'm glad to report it looks like the Sun website is down right now, so I don't have to see the rest of her. I wonder if her name is Myrtle? :don'twantto-see:/

Unfortunately, that also means I can't post today's SSG. :Crying/:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom