Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Angela is a spiritual lady who enjoys dancing, designing accessories and going on road trips. What kind of car would this hazel-eyed Aquarius like to trip around in? A Ferrari or a hot pink Porsche would be just fine, thanks. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/QMI AGENCY)

So our spiritual hippy-chick likes Ferraris and Porsches, eh? :LMAO:

She's also got quite the hot body on her! Her face isn't classically beautiful, but it's quite unusually attractive. Who does she remind me of? Hmmmmmm Gina Davis, Andie MacDowell, Bernadette Peters?

Anyways, I quite like her, A+!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

So our spiritual hippy-chick likes Ferraris and Porsches, eh? :LMAO:

She's also got quite the hot body on her! Her face isn't classically beautiful, but it's quite unusually attractive. Who does she remind me of? Hmmmmmm Gina Davis, Andie MacDowell, Bernadette Peters?

Anyways, I quite like her, A+!

7.25/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Katelyn, 26, loves swimming and relaxing in the sun. She wasn’t crazy about this summer, by the way. What’s her sign? Can you guess? This blue-eyed beauty is a Pisces, of course. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

Not much of a face, but an okay body. B-!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
She has a cranky wife look about her..... NR.... I have to leave I'm getting all nervous...

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jacklyn is a busy girl! Her list of hobbies include drumming, singing, dancing, making jokes and working out. She also likes basketball, soccer and MMA. What little spare time Jacklyn has left, she spends with the people she loves. Her dream car is a Bugatti Veyron. (Dave Abel photo)

She's got some bodacious tatas. Very cute face too. Somewhat reminds me of both Sarah Silverman and Michelle Obama at the same time. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom