Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ella likes playing poker. In fact, she says she enjoys almost every sport there is. With the exception of ... golf. Well, nobody’s perfect, Ella. When she’s not playing every sport except golf, Ella likes to read or work out. Her dream car is an Audi R8. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Well, she does have one very obvious tattoo. And she only seems to have brought 3 outfits to her photoshoot, so it's limited how many different kinds of shots there are of her. Kind of a tall, gawky girl, but she's got a pretty face. I'll give her a B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Krista loves hitting the books, hanging with her friends, relaxing in the sun, or playing with her kitty Storm. Krista likes volleyball, basketball and swimming. Her favourite movie is Corky Romano, and her dream car is a Dodge Viper. (DAVE ABEL/QMI AGENCY)
1297606885384_ORIGINAL.jpg

She does seem to like the camera, and the camera likes her back. Very teasey MILF today. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Barbie is 21 years old and loves taking in a movie or just relaxing with her friends. The beautiful Barbie also enjoys hanging out with her pet or hitting the dance floor. (VERONICA HENRI/QMI AGENCY)

I don't know, I think she's trying too hard to be a dumb blonde, and it's just not working for her. C!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom