Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
This is the Sunday, Aug 31st girl:
SUNshine Girl La Ketsha has her sights set on becoming a successful businesswoman. The 25-year-old Sagittarius keeps her great shape by playing basketball, football and soccer — and by hitting the dance floor. But her great joy is just relaxing at home with family. (DAVE THOMAS/QMI Agency)



Not a bad looking ebony girl, nice body, bad tattoos. I would say she's got a spinner body, with small itty-bitty titties, but she does have a very delicious booty, unlike most spinners. B+!
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
This is the Sat, Aug 30th girl:
SUNshine Girl Natasha loves to keep herself fit and healthy by doing gymnastics. However, if she’s not at the gym, you might find the beautiful Natasha lacing up her skates and hitting the rink for some hockey. (Dave Thomas photo)



This girl looks somewhat like either Paris Hilton or Gwyneth Paltrow: I'm not a fan of either woman. On top of that, this girl seems to be starving herself into bones, which is another minus point. I can only give this one a C+!
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:
Since we missed a few days worth of SSG's, I figure we'll post all of them backwards, starting with today's.



I guess it's not a bad idea to put her in in the Labour Day edition, where fewer people are likely to see her.

If she was an SSG way back in Sept 1980, back before even I was in high school, so she may have held up relatively well. Definitely she's pretty brave putting her breasts out like that. I'll give her a B-!

I wonder if Google can find pictures from way back then?

She's the epitome of an attractive mature female.......7.5/10
 

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:
This is the Sat, Aug 30th girl:



This girl looks somewhat like either Paris Hilton or Gwyneth Paltrow: I'm not a fan of either woman. On top of that, this girl seems to be starving herself into bones, which is another minus point. I can only give this one a C+!

7/10. I think she has a nice body.
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
[h=1]Melissa [/h] SUNshine Girl Melissa is an adventure seeker. The grey-eyed, 20-year-old Capricorn loves to travel. But when the avid-soccer fan isn’t on the road, she likes to sing, and spend time with friends and family — and her four cats. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)



Not a lot of pics too choose from today.She has an attractive face and I do love the legs on her but seems to be just a tad thick around the middle........7.75/10
 
R

Robintheboywonder

Guest
Today's is super sweet and I rate her a 8 but this one



I think is MM's sister, YUK!
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
[h=1]Jade [/h] SUNshine Girl Jade is a brown-eyed Scorpio who enjoys rollerskating, football and going to seafood restaurants. This gem’s fave car is a pink Lamborghini. And, as you can see, our 22-year-old loves tattoos. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)



If not for the tats..........7/10
 

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Robintheboywonder said:
Today's is super sweet and I rate her a 8 but this one



I think is MM's sister, YUK!

This is exactly why Batman was the popular one of the dynamic duo!:no:
 
W

Wanker

Guest
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Jade

SUNshine Girl Jade is a brown-eyed Scorpio who enjoys rollerskating, football and going to seafood restaurants. This gem’s fave car is a pink Lamborghini. And, as you can see, our 22-year-old loves tattoos. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)



If not for the tats..........7/10

8.7/10 for the flirty sexy looks.
 

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Melissa

SUNshine Girl Melissa is an adventure seeker. The grey-eyed, 20-year-old Capricorn loves to travel. But when the avid-soccer fan isn’t on the road, she likes to sing, and spend time with friends and family — and her four cats. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)



Not a lot of pics too choose from today.She has an attractive face and I do love the legs on her but seems to be just a tad thick around the middle........7.75/10

Totally agree with Bosco. I think she has a very pretty face. 7.5/10
 

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Jade

SUNshine Girl Jade is a brown-eyed Scorpio who enjoys rollerskating, football and going to seafood restaurants. This gem’s fave car is a pink Lamborghini. And, as you can see, our 22-year-old loves tattoos. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)



If not for the tats..........7/10

7.25/10
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Melissa

SUNshine Girl Melissa is an adventure seeker. The grey-eyed, 20-year-old Capricorn loves to travel. But when the avid-soccer fan isn’t on the road, she likes to sing, and spend time with friends and family — and her four cats. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)



Not a lot of pics too choose from today.She has an attractive face and I do love the legs on her but seems to be just a tad thick around the middle........7.75/10
She's a little chunky in parts true, but seems to work for her. Really like this one, A-!
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Jade

SUNshine Girl Jade is a brown-eyed Scorpio who enjoys rollerskating, football and going to seafood restaurants. This gem’s fave car is a pink Lamborghini. And, as you can see, our 22-year-old loves tattoos. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)



If not for the tats..........7/10

I won't even complain about the tats, they're kind of clever and well done. The word "Amour" over her pubic area? Good one! :good:

This girl has got that flirty thing down to a science. Cute spinner! A+!
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Christy enjoys working out and cycling. She loves chillin’ with her family and her four-legged pals — Tank, a Boxer and Peanut, a Jack Russell. Her secret passion? This petite beauty can occasionally be found watching ... gasp ... reality shows. (Ernest Doroszuk Photos)

I know these aren't supposed to be videos, but I swear you can practically see the steroids coursing through her veins! She may be petite, but that don't make her small. Geezus, come back when you're a woman again! B! :SayWhat?:
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
I appreciate that she is in better shape I ever hope to be, but that just an ugly body - 5

There's some lines on her stomach, which look like stretch marks, but they're actually veins! :don'twantto-see:/
 

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Blackram, I know Maurice stepped on your toes by taking over your job which clearly violates union rules but really, to out him in his mankini is not right!

no yum 4, sorry Bosco!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom