Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle wants to pursue a career that brings out the mother in her. The 5-foot-5 21-year-old wants to help children in need. Michelle loves spending time with friends and family, and stays in shape with dancing. (Ernest Doroszuk Photos)

She's a very attractive girl, if it weren't for all of the artwork. If it weren't for the artwork, I'd have rated her A+, right now, I can only give B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole, 22, spends a lot of time in the gym, as you can probably tell. Weights are her favourite, but she’ll gladly make time for family and friends when she’s not hefting a stack.(Dave Abel Photos)

I'd do her, even though she looks like she could crush me. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kelly likes sports, particularly basketball, and her favourite movie is The Notebook. Kelly’s preferred way to spend her time is with her son. Her dream car is a Mustang convertible — a pink one! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

She's got a bit of post-baby stretching, but she knows how to hide it well, and highlight her good parts properly. Something about her reminds me of post-childbirth Britney Spears. Kinda of a yummy mummy. I'm gonna applaud her ability to highlight herself properly after pregnancy. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom