Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Holly Peers on Tuesday

And finally Lucy Collett is finally back for Wednesday!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Caitlin really wants to join the police force. To relax, this hazel-eyed Gemini reads J.K. Rowling and spends time with her horse Chance and dog Tuxedo. You’ll never guess who she’s got a thing for — Batman. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

This is a very nice looking GND, who may be bordering on Hawtie territory in some ways. She seems to be a pretty tall spinner, small breasts, great booty, and even has a cameltoe for us to see! A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Holly has got a great playfulness to her, A+!

Lucy on the other hand, doesn't seem to be doing anything. Only her big boobs really hold your attention. B+

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
blackram said:

This is a very nice looking GND, who may be bordering on Hawtie territory in some ways. She seems to be a pretty tall spinner, small breasts, great booty, and even has a cameltoe for us to see! A+!
:no:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Danielle loves spending time at the beach, especially if she can join a game of beach volleyball. This 5-foot-7 beauty has travelled a lot — to Hawaii, England, New York and Cuba — but she has another passion — wine and vineyards. (Craig Robertson photo)

This girl has that classical "used hard and put away wet" look about her, but it somehow works on her. Kinda reminds me of Maria Bello. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Since we missed a few days worth of SSG's, I figure we'll post all of them backwards, starting with today's.
SUNshine Girl Amanda is a blast from the past. Today’s beauty has already graced the pages of the Sun as one of our SUNshine Girls back in September 1980. These days, Amanda keeps herself busy and fit as a project manager AND a personal trainer. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I guess it's not a bad idea to put her in in the Labour Day edition, where fewer people are likely to see her.

If she was an SSG way back in Sept 1980, back before even I was in high school, so she may have held up relatively well. Definitely she's pretty brave putting her breasts out like that. I'll give her a B-!

I wonder if Google can find pictures from way back then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom