Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Thursday's Page 3 girl is Mellisa Clarke! :heart:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Carie loves cooking, dancing and shopping — but her real passion is helping others. That’s why the 5-foot-3, brown-eyed 21-year-old is pursuing a career in social work. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/QMI AGENCY)

Quite a cute ebony GND. Although I wouldn't call it a little body, I would definitely call it a tight body. Quite a good little ass on her, as HOF might have said, "I'd be proud to do her in the pooper!" :biggrin2: A few tattoos and piercings, but not overly much. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Angel loves sports, especially baseball, hockey and basketball. Angel is a fan of country music and horror movies, too. Her fave way to spend time off is with her dogs, Prince and Lola. Her most memorable moment? Being a SUNshine Girl, of course. (Michael Peake photos)

She's a Royal Oak Pub hottie. :don'twantto-see:/

She hasn't got a bad body, but everything seems to be put together wrong! C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Winslow said:

For the first time, I'm more in agreement with you then the rest of them. What's with all of these 7's & 7.5's? This girl is a mess!

So Winslow, what don't you like about this one? Hmmmmmm

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:
For the first time, I'm more in agreement with you then the rest of them. What's with all of these 7's & 7.5's? This girl is a mess!

So Winslow, what don't you like about this one? Hmmmmmm

BR, IMHO she has a nice body, but just isn't that classy looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom