Made with Love
Hush Companions
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
India Reynolds

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Stevie is a blue-eyed beauty who loves working out, but also appreciates reading and creative writing. More importantly, our 5-foot-6 Scorpio is a big fan of Canadian music. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

I just find this little blonde cougar to be delicious! I imagine, much like her namesake Stevie Nicks, that she must be the quintessential hot MILF, probably a firecracker in bed! She really knows how to rock the little black and little red dresses! A-!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Courtnie Quinlan and her magnificent ass

And I'm already really excited about tomorrow's edition :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Shaelynn has her sights set on the ‘high’ life. The 5-foot-8, blue-eyed 20-year-old would like to be a flight attendant — but would settle for being an international model. Shaelynn has a dog named Holly and runs to stay in shape. (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

About the only problem I can see with today's girl is that she needs to eat a bit more, way too skinny. But other than that: wow! A!

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

About the only problem I can see with today's girl is that she needs to eat a bit more, way too skinny. But other than that: wow! A!

9.5/10 :YMAPPLAUSE::YMAPPLAUSE::good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom