Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

Lynzey

SUNsine Girl Lynzey is a Capricorn who loves acting, dancing and cooking. She’s a major soccer fan, and her most memorable moment was the time she worked on set with film director Zalman King. Her fave way to spend time off is on the beach, and her dream car is a Porsche Carrera. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

At least she didn't say she was 20 yeras old.

7.5/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wanker said:
Lynzey

SUNsine Girl Lynzey is a Capricorn who loves acting, dancing and cooking. She’s a major soccer fan, and her most memorable moment was the time she worked on set with film director Zalman King. Her fave way to spend time off is on the beach, and her dream car is a Porsche Carrera. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

At least she didn't say she was 20 yeras old.

7.5/10.

Well I see she went from a 6/10 to a 7.5/10 in one day for you Wanker,lol

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Meaghan is a university student who is in her third year doing her BFA in dance (she hopes to become a dance teacher in the future). Meaghan keeps fit doing hot yoga and lives a healthy and nutritious lifestyle. JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency

They're getting really lax at the Sun, today's girl didn't even appear until a couple hours ago.

Speaking of today's girl, she's got a very toned body, spectacularly toned actually. Must be the dance fitness. I'm not so enthusiastic about her face, it's not bad, but certainly doesn't match her body. Facially, she's an average GND, but her body brings her up. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Carrie is a hazel-eyed beauty who keeps her shape by working out at the gym. This 29-year-old has only one goal in life — to be a professional wrestler. Carrie also enjoys horse-racing and spending most of her spare time with her family. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I suspect that she's more of one of those "eternally 29 year olds", as I'm getting a distinctly cougarish feel from her. I do kinda like her body, not too thin, but not fat either. B+!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I do love her body but I'd be afraid she'd be ready to kick my arse if she looked at me this way

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Just one pic from Sabine on Monday

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Laura keeps in shape by running, dancing or working out. The blue-eyed Capricorn likes fitness, but she has other interests too. For example, Laura loves boats and vintage cars. (DAVE THOMAS/QMI AGENCY)

This girl has got a pretty good body, and some outstanding variety of outfits. But she's got a face that only a father could love. C+! :don'twantto-see:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom