Made with Love
Cupid Escorts

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Emma is a girl on the move who likes to spend her relaxation time eating, dancing and heading out to the movies. Our girl dreams of getting behind the wheel of her own Camaro. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

Not a bad looking GND, but I get the feeling that she's bad news for anybody that becomes her boyfriend. Probably hard to tame. Just something about her suggestive smile. Hmmmmmm

Anyway, she does have a bit of ink, but it's not overly done, and it's easily hidden. B+!
 
W

Wanker

Guest
blackram said:

Not a bad looking GND, but I get the feeling that she's bad news for anybody that becomes her boyfriend. Probably hard to tame. Just something about her suggestive smile. Hmmmmmm

Anyway, she does have a bit of ink, but it's not overly done, and it's easily hidden. B+!

What a sweet thing.

8.5/10.
 

poker123

Well-known member
Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Rosie Jones on Thursday





 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNsine Girl Lynzey is a Capricorn who loves acting, dancing and cooking. She’s a major soccer fan, and her most memorable moment was the time she worked on set with film director Zalman King. Her fave way to spend time off is on the beach, and her dream car is a Porsche Carrera. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

I don't know, this girl seems to have worked out heavily, but the result looks all dumpy. The proportions are all wrong. Judging her part-by-part, things range from m'eh to eek! C! :don'twantto-see:/
 
R

Robintheboywonder

Guest
Doesn't cut it as a pin-up but as a one night stand, absolutely. 6.5/10-rating based on pin up material.
 

meist

Well-known member
Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
blackram said:
...her most memorable moment was the time she worked on set with film director Zalman King....

Hmmm ... maybe she did some softcore porn.

I think the hair and lipstick are throwing me off, she looks like the Joker with the bright lips and bright hair ends. What do you guys think?



Hmmmmmm
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
meist said:
Hmmm ... maybe she did some softcore porn.

I think the hair and lipstick are throwing me off, she looks like the Joker with the bright lips and bright hair ends. What do you guys think?



Hmmmmmm

I don't want to know. :don'twantto-see:/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom