Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Gabriela enjoys running and playing soccer. The 22-year-old blue-eyed Scorpio loves cats, something her feline, Bailey, is happy to hear. Gabriela also loves to spend time in the kitchen. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)​

She is kinda plain-jane facially, and she didn't bring a huge variety of clothes along with her for the photoshoot, but an outstanding body. Kinda of a spinner with curves, and toning and definition! Don't see that combination too often. Also haven't noticed any tattoos either. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
LickingGravity said:
Are sure this is the same as the decription? Those sure don't look like blue eyes.

Goodlooking girl and fit - 8.5

They look kinda blue to me. I don't know I barely ever pay attention to such details. I just copy and paste. :wink2:

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Sabine Jemeljanova Thursday

Holly Peers Friday

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Olivia is an Aquarius and aspiring model who loves to travel. Her dream car is a Mustang convertible, preferably blue. How about a ’68 428 Cobra Jet, Olivia? Betcha that would get you to modelling assignments on time! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Not a bad face, but this girl really needs to eat some more. I'm sure Winslow is going to go crazy over this skeleton, but she's not doing much for me. B!

W

Wanker

[h=1]Olivia[/h]SUNshine Girl Olivia is an Aquarius and aspiring model who loves to travel. Her dream car is a Mustang convertible, preferably blue. How about a ’68 428 Cobra Jet, Olivia? Betcha that would get you to modelling assignments on time! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Wow

Did I say Wow yet
:biggrin2:

9.5/10

9.5/10.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
blackram said:

Not a bad face, but this girl really needs to eat some more. I'm sure Winslow is going to go crazy over this skeleton, but she's not doing much for me. B!

She is above average for the Sun - 8.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Daisy is 20 years old and 5 feet tall. Her hobbies include belly dancing and painting. Her fave sports are soccer, volleyball and badminton. She loves to dance, hang out with friends and do yoga. Her dream car is a Nissan GTR. (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Very cute, tiny little spinner. Looks like she could be of Asian descent too. I bet I could lift her up in one arm, even with my bad back. :wink2: A-!

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Spinner lovers delight today..........8/10

she needs to hang around with Rob Ford and step in and out of KFC before she gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom