Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Madman said:
One yum because I couldn't say no if she wanted me. 7

Who are you kidding, you won't say no to too many - I can just see you eyeing those boots :biggrin2:. Not a classicly pretty face but she has a a certain stye - 7.25

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
LickingGravity said:
Who are you kidding, you won't say no to too many (you're right!) - I can just see you eyeing those boots ( little crusty started weeping at the sight of the high cut black boots) :biggrin2:.

I need to get laid real bad!:sorry2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Laura has a great love of tattoos and photography. Our 5-foot-5, blue-eyed Leo keeps in shape with swimming, which fits in with one of her other favourite activities — spending time at the beach. (DAVE THOMAS/QMI AGENCY)

Well, her write-up says it all, she has a great love of tattoos. It probably didn't matter anyway, as even without the tattoos, she was probably only a B+ at best, doesn't smile. She has a relatively above-average body, of course totally ruined by the tattoos. Facially, she would've been a cute GND, if she smiled some. So I'm only going to rate her a B-!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I like, I'd spend a good half hour just going through all the art work. 7

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Shannon wants to land on a runway — not as a pilot but as a supermodel. Shannon keeps fit with yoga, and loves music and heading out to the clubs with her friends. (veronica Henri/QMI Agency)

Well, can't quite see her as a runway model yet, but with a bit or work maybe. She looks kinda plain right now, but I'm sure some makeup will do wonders for her. B!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Been busy the last few days, haven't been able to keep up with the thread.

Lissy Cunningham on Monday

Sam Cooke on Tuesday

Nicole Neal on Wednesday

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Name
Comments
Rating
Lissy CunninghamPretty blondeA+
Sam CookeOutstanding MILF, need to see more boobs.
A-
Nicole NealLooks almost the same as Lissy, doesn't she?A+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom