Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Wanker said:
What's with all dark skin women lately?.

7.5/10.

Caribana is coming to Toronto next month, I guess.

I kinda like today's girl, I posted her earlier, but it's gone missing for some reason. ;Idon't- know//She's a little wider than the other set of girls this past week or so, but she's gotta a nice curvy body, which I am okay with. B+!

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
poker123 said:
Boobiful Rhian Sugden :heart:

9.25/10 :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Amanda is a single Aquarius who dreams of opening her own home day care, and since she loves everything Disney, she shouldn’t have trouble finding kid-friendly entertainment for the youngsters. ERNEST DOROSZUK/QMI AGENCY

Very cute! Great smile! Wonderful attitude. Nice body and face, without being unbelievable. Would marry! :wink2:A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Tanya keeps herself fi t and in shape by running and hitting the tennis court. The beautiful Tanya is a credit analyst who dreams of becoming an executive producer. VERONICA HENRI/QMI AGENCY

Great body, but a m'eh face. This one's costume seems to look like a feathery Aztec warrior's. B-!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
LickingGravity said:
Pass - 5.5

Will you be a team player and TOFTT pluease! She will put hair on your chest and a jump in your walk then you'll be ready to man a picket line dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom