Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Lauren loves physical fitness, so naturally her hobbies include yoga and meditation. She also likes to swim and play tennis. Lauren’s favourite way to spend time off is to curl up on the couch and watch a good movie. Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency

Very nice! I like her style, lots of unusual outfits that make her memorable, with a slight hint of tease behind it all. I'm guessing that she's either north African/Arabic, or of mixed origin. A very cute GND, who knows how to grab your attention. A!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Sam Cooke from Monday

And Lacey Banghard for Tuesday

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Sam Cooke has gone blonde again! Good! She looks much better that way, which I don't think I usually say for everyone. She's looking deliciously MILFy, A+!

As for Lacy, A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kerry-Ann has dreams of becoming a TV Host, but for now this brown-eyed Scorpio enjoys dancing to the sounds of steel pans and Soca music. She also likes relaxing with her cat, Marley, and bird, Zookie, while reading her favourite novels The Alchemist and The Magic. VERONICA HENRI/QMI AGENCY

One of the best looking ebony girls that I've seen in a while! Great body, lots of tease and sex-appeal. She looks somewhat like yesterday's girl too, but even sexier. A+!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Today's girl makes yesterday's look like a skank in comparison. A really pretty face, flat stomach and a world class butt. I will even overlook the ink. 8.5

W

Wanker

blackram said:

One of the best looking ebony girls that I've seen in a while! Great body, lots of tease and sex-appeal. She looks somewhat like yesterday's girl too, but even sexier. A+!

Can imagine her as a wild one.

9.2/10.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

9/10 :YMAPPLAUSE:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kerra is a professional model who likes dancing and basketball — although not at the same time. She loves to spend time at the beach and would like to get there in a Maserati. VERONICA HENRI/QMI AGENCY

Not as good as yesterday's girl, by a long shot, but still wouldn't kick her out for eating crackers either. She does look like a party girl though. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom