Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Lissy Cunningham

And a bonus

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
blackram said:

...Elle loves to spend time outdoors, especially if she’s in the company of her favourite guy ....

Aaaargh ... asshole. Jealous. :YMAPPLAUSE:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNShine Girl Lateisha loves sports, but has a particular fondness for basketball. When she’s not courtside, you might fi nd her catching up on reruns of her favourite TV show, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, or relaxing at home or on the beach. (ERNEST DOROSZUK /QMI AGENCY)

I like this girl, pretty much every shot had her smiling and having a good time. She's also got some serious booty action going on! In fact, the whole lower half of her body seems powerful, like she plays basketball rather than just watches it. She seems to have some definition in her arms, without the rest of her being too muscular. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Very nice hips on her, but you can tell her breasts have had implants. Last picture with her hair loose was her best look, but the first picture was her best pose. A-!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Page 3 only has girls with natural breasts. It's why Emma Glover isn't with them. Everyone on Page 3 is natural.

Mellisa Clarke :heart:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
That's a very interesting fairy tale, Lissy definitely has implants, they look like saucers.

As for Melissa, B+ for today.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sharon is a model who loves animals and is very family oriented. The 27-year-old also loves TV shows about cooking, cars and mobsters — not necessarily at the same time. And Sharon has a secret indulgence: Red-velvet cheesecake. So much for secrets. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

This girl might be a little wide in the glide, but she's got some serious Barbie doll curves going on here! Some of these poses remind me of WWII-era pin-up girl poses; they would've been drooling in the 40's. :biggrin2:

Not bad on a purely nostalgic basis. Her face is reasonably attractive too. B+.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

I like this girl, pretty much every shot had her smiling and having a good time. She's also got some serious booty action going on! In fact, the whole lower half of her body seems powerful, like she plays basketball rather than just watches it. She seems to have some definition in her arms, without the rest of her being too muscular. B+!

6/10

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Nice and tic mon, I like it! I don't mind a little extra meat when nicely put together and she is. 7.75

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

This girl might be a little wide in the glide, but she's got some serious Barbie doll curves going on here! Some of these poses remind me of WWII-era pin-up girl poses; they would've been drooling in the 40's. :biggrin2:

Not bad on a purely nostalgic basis. Her face is reasonably attractive too. B+.

4/10 :pEACE:.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
blackram said:
That's a very interesting fairy tale, Lissy definitely has implants, they look like saucers.

No, she doesn't.

I don't know what more evidence you need. That's what 30G natural boobs look like in those poses. She is the newest Page 3 model, only started appearing a few months ago. They didn't just abandon their philosophy for her.

Lucy Collett on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom