Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
If I'm asked If I'd yum yum her the answer is yes but I have to agree with the 6 rating.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Kelly Hall - Just the one pic today

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
It’s summer and there’s nothing 5-foot-9 SUNshine Girl Brittany loves more than spending time with family by the pool — well, maybe a drink or two with friends while soaking up the sun on a downtown patio. Cheers! (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

Very tall spinner, who looks a little ditzy in some cases, but there's nothing wrong with that. :wink2: The only problem that I see with her is that she's a bit too thin, absolutely no boobs or ass to speak of. But still the rest of her is nice. A-!

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

Very tall spinner, who looks a little ditzy in some cases, but there's nothing wrong with that. :wink2: The only problem that I see with her is that she's a bit too thin, absolutely no boobs or ass to speak of. But still the rest of her is nice. A-!

9.25/10. :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Kimiye, 22, is a rookie with the Argos Cheer, a big fan of dance and has been practicing traditional Japanese dance since she was three. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Super cute Asian! A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom