Made with Love
Hush Companions
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Rhian Sugden :heart::heart::heart::heart:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Meighan loves funny movies and is also a big pizza lover. Her musical tastes run to Eminem and Rihanna. Her most memorable meeting was the time she got to shake hands with South African former president Nelson Mandela. (Errol McGihon photo)

In some poses, she looks like yet another one of those neanderthal/she-hulk volleyball players, but in others she looks much more normal. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, she has a cute face, A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Dana loves travelling and shopping, but says her favourite sport is ringette — which, believe it or not, was invented only 51 years ago right here in Canada! Dana’s fave music is slow R&B, and her favourite TV show is Real Housewives. (Errol McGihon photo)

So far, this has been the best volleyball girl of them all. She's a bit MILFy, but she does have a latina sexiness to her. I don't know if she's actually latina, just looks quite a bit like Salma Hayek. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Tasha is a 26-year-old fitness buff who loves spending time at the beach. And she loves it more when she can spend that time on the sand and in the surf with her family and friends. (ERROL McGIHON/QMI AGENCY)

Well, the volleyball girls have certainly been improving as time goes on. The only thing I can concentrate on this girl are her hips! Extremely nice curves: wide child-bearing hips, combined with a thigh gap too, which you almost never see that combination!

Even have some slight cameltoe pix in there. She would've been perfect if it hadn't been for those stupid tats! Why did she have to put those things on her body?!? Anyways, I can only rate her an A-, but it would've easily been an A+ without that many tats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom