Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

What a spectacular waste!? Awesome body, let down by such mental instability! Having that many tattoos is just as a result of major mental instability, there's no other argument to be made there. B+

6/10

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

I like this MILF. She hasn't got a perfect body, and she's got a couple stupid tats, but she really knows how to dress to tease well. B+!

7/10 I think she has a pretty face.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

This girl looks like she may be East Indian, or Arabic, judging by her olive complexion. She's a fitness & nutrition coach? That seems to be the third fitness girl in a row on the Sun this week. Why do all of these fitness girls, who are supposedly so careful about their health, end up marking up their skins so much? Dianna hasn't got as many tattoos as yesterday's girl, Christin (who can have that many?), but combined with Lynn from two days ago, they all had some prominent tattoos. It seems ironic to me, that girls who would most likely lecture you on your eating and exercise behaviour, do such permanently disfiguring things to their own bodies.

Anyway, this girl looks like she may be pretty short, about 5'0" or less, judging by the short arms and legs. She doesn't look particularly fit to me, but she doesn't look unfit either, she just looks like a normal body type to me. I'm gonna give her a passable B.

5/10

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
poker123 said:
Lissy Cunningham

9/10 :YMAPPLAUSE:

W

Wanker

blackram said:

I like this MILF. She hasn't got a perfect body, and she's got a couple stupid tats, but she really knows how to dress to tease well. B+!

Why do they keep putting on MILF with tats lately :no:

6.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Stef is a bit of a tomboy and likes to get out on her ATV whenever she can. This 24-year-old Gemini is also a big country and western music fan and likes to listen to Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean and Brantley Gilbert, to name just a few (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Although not an unpleasant face, you could tell that she's a country girl right from the start by the lack of any styling on her hair or face. Also she seems to lack any sort of features on her body, she's as straight as an arrow, with barely any bumps to distinguish her body shape. You might call it an androgynous body. Those tattoos actually give that body some features! B.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Amanda, 28, likes to travel and spend time outdoors. When she’s not watching sports on TV — namely soccer or hockey — Amanda might turn the dial to catch an episode of Mike and Molly. Her dream car is either an Audi R8 or a Toyota GT-R. Tough choice, Amanda. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Not bad, though much like yesterday's girl, she's a bit too thin. But at least she's got some rounded features, unlike yesterday's girl. Very nice ass. B+!

She used to be much hotter before, but I think she may have lost even more weight since then, and looks too skinny now.

Previous shoots:
Amanda, 2014-05-27
Amanda, 2013-12-17

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Luciana is a 23-year-old singer and activist for women’s rights. She enjoys painting, soccer, dance and yoga. She likes relaxing with her pets and being outdoors. The guy in her life must be adventurous, playful, and like to travel. (Veronica Henri photo)

She's a women's rights activist, and she's posing for the SSG, and taking part in bikini contests!? Well, whatever, but she looks pretty good, I like what I'm seeing here. Just a few stupid tats, and that's the only problem with her. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom