Made with Love
Hush Companions
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Margherita, 24, loves soccer, and she is pumped for the World Cup in Rio. Margherita, who is into competitive fitness training, believes in living a healthy lifestyle filled with fitness, and she strives to make herself a little better each day. (Jack Boland Photos)

I know that she's fit and all, but this girl simply does not appeal to me at all. She just a female meathead. I'll give her a B, for her hard work in fitness, but really that's all, I'd have given her a C otherwise.

Previous shoots:
Margherita, 2011-06-21, she was on almost exactly 3 years ago, she looked a little bigger back then, she seems to have slimmed down considerably, but she was still fit back then.
Margherita, 2009-09-10, she appeared almost 5 years ago as a Toronto Argos cheerleader, and she looked even bigger then, and less fit. She's definitely been working out in those in between years.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Margarita is looking forward to the summer. She’s also a big soccer fan who will be sitting on a patio sipping a cool one while she cheers on her favourite team, Brazil, when they take on Croatia in the World Cup, which kicks off June 12 in Sao Paulo. (Jack Boland Photos)

It's interesting that yesterday's girl was named Margherita, and today's is named Margarita.

Anyways, this girl's been on before, she was one of last year's calendar girls. She's always popular, but the only problem with today's shoot is that there is a lack of variety in the poses and costumes. Still good enough for an A-!

Previous shoots:
Margarita, Oct 2013 Calendar
Margarita, 2012-11-01: this one was really hot!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Ashley is a down-to-earth girl who likes fishing and camping. But she also has a spirit for new adventures, heading off to sunny climates with her favourite guy. She just got back from Negril, Jamaica, and plans a return trip soon. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's got a killer little spinner body. Not bad at all for an old lady! Facially, she's kind of average GND, but that body just makes up for it in a big way. She looks like she could be that awesome neighbor lady that you can't help but spy on while she sunbathes by the pool. A-!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I agree with Blacky, great body and meh face. ... .... ....... ... ..... .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .... .. .. .............7.5

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Holly Peers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom