Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

poker123 said:
Those pics are quite old.. I found the ones that were for yesterday (well two days ago now)

And Tuesday was Sam Cooke

Then 8.5/10 once again.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Brittany is a real animal lover who keeps her own pack of two chihuahuas. When she’s not walking her dogs, the lovely Brittany is likely hitting the books for her justice studies class. JIM WELLS/QMI AGENCY

Studying for justice classes? Likely she's already got her career lined up as an Italian goomah ... that is some big hair! B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
New Miss Universe Canada and today’s SUNshine Girl, Chanel, ultimately wants to become a media personality and host. The TV business can pay well, which could come in handy if she wants to own her dream car: A Bugatti Veyron. Stan Behal/QMI Agency

Well now, if she's already an official beauty queen, then we're going to have to rate her on a different curve. Okay, so I noticed that she's got imperfect skin, lots of blemishes that seem to be being covered up right now. From what I can see of her legs, they seem to be a bit scrawny. Also her video shoot was completely boring too! Anyways, there's might critique all done, I'm giving her an A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom