Made with Love
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Jessica, who is 5-foot-6, likes to spend time in the gym and playing beach volleyball. She is a big fan of electronic dance music and gets pumped listening to English trance band Above and Beyond while working out. (Jack Boland photo)

Very cute GND looks, with a hottie's body! Awesome booty too. Only problem with her is that one very silly tattoo. She reminds me of Anna Paquin from the True Blood series. A!

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:
Without that stupid tat she's totally my type............8/10

Agree and that second top picture to the right gave me morning wood.

8.75/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Amanda is a green-eyed globetrotter who has visited the Turks and Caicos, Jamaica, Bahamas and Mexico — just this year! She keeps in shape for those exotic jaunts by hiking, snorkelling and inline skating. Jack Boland/QMI Agency

Quite the cute & angelic face! Quite the hot little spinner body too. And judging by the number of tropical destinations that she's been in, she has a very generous sugar-daddy too. A+! Praise-Bowing

W

Wanker

poker123 said:
Mellisa Clarke was on Page 3 today but I can't find the pics anywhere!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Those pics are quite old.. I found the ones that were for yesterday (well two days ago now)

And Tuesday was Sam Cooke

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Laura, 19, is a truck fan whose dream vehicle is a 3500 Dodge Diesel. This hazel-eyed Virgo hopes to one day be a construction worker. In her down time, this 5-foot-8 beauty listens to country music and plays with her pet named Midnight. Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency

She's literally a redneck, check out the red and dark border on her neckline. She's somewhat doable, but not the stuff of dreams. B-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom