Made with Love
Hush Companions
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Farrah is a 21-year-old Taurus who loves to turn up the tunes, as long as it’s 1950s oldies. Our girl keeps herself in top shape and if she were to compare herself to a car, she’d be a Dodge Charger. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

You can't deny that she's fit, but the only problem here is that she's got way too many tattoos, and her face is okay but kinda meh. I'm figuring that she's some kind of a peeler somewhere, so I predict that she's an outstanding CR dancer. With that kind of body, she should be able to really grind it out well.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
blackram said:

You can't deny that she's fit, but the only problem here is that she's got way too many tattoos, and her face is okay but kinda meh. I'm figuring that she's some kind of a peeler somewhere, so I predict that she's an outstanding CR dancer. With that kind of body, she should be able to really grind it out well.

Agree. Great little body ruined by awful tats.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
8/10 just because I have a bad lean abdominal fetish.:biggrin2: Farrah's got great abdominals--LOL.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Lacey Banghard

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Freedom can’t wait to hit the dance floor this long weekend. Our 18-year-old beauty keeps herself in shape by swimming and likes nothing better than spending time with her Chihuahua-Yorkie mix Chanel. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Outstanding! The Sun actually put today's girl up in a decent amount of time.

Oh, and the girl is pretty outstanding herself. The only complaint I might have about her is that she might be a bit too thin, and not curvey enough. Still, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for chewing gum. She looks kinda like an emaciated Shania Twain. A!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I can see myself placing her in every type of erotic position known to man. 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
Can anybody say "Spinner" ? She has got a slight "WalMart" air about her but otherwise the defination of average - 7
I'll have her do a price rollback all over me. (I don't really know what that means.) :LMAO:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Michelle is hoping her lottery numbers came up last night, because the 28-year-old brown-eyed Capricorn — who is passionate about animals — would like to set up a rescue zoo. (Jack Boland Photos)

This girl really grows on you, after you check her out in detail. I like her exotic looks. A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom