Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Christine will be featured in our 2014 SUNshine Girls playing cards set, which will be available at select retail outlets this summer. Blue-eyed Christine keeps her shape by running, weight training, and eating right. She’s also a broadcast journalism graduate. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

I wonder if she is all real. I get the feeling that she isn't, but I can't prove it, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. What a MILF! A+!

Previous photoshoots:
Still looks stunning as a brunette!
Christine, 2013-07-01
Blonde again!
Christine, 2012-11-29
Christine, 2012-04-03
Christine, 2012-07-22

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Kelly Hall again today

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Christine
Hot MILF, stupid embarrassing arm tattoo
Let that be a life lesson to y'all out there
:NoNoNo:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
I'm not into tats on women at all but can live with this one. Her boobs are obviously bought and paid for but once again her whole look is sluttingly attractive. Which works for me............8/10

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Holly Peers

They definitely go for a more natural look on Tuesdays (the day they only have 1 pic and they promote breast cancer awareness)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Tara wants to have a lot of weddings. The 27-year-old, green-eyed Aries would like to get into event planning, taking care of all of the details for that special day. This blond bombshell’s screen idol? Marilyn Monroe, of course. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Not bad body-wise. Just a bit too much tanning and too much bleaching, which brings her looks down a bit. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom