Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

poker123 said:
India Reynolds

7.75/10 only because there isn't enough to see.

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Without sounding racist (yeah, I'm gonna sound racist, there's no way around it), she looks like a wild jungle girl. That wild, long, out-of-control hair just makes it look like she was raised by wolves and has just re-entered society very recently. She's a bit of a wide-glide, but I like her curves. I'm gonna give her a B!

She is pretty but there is a reason why she is hiding her hips and ass.

7/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:

Without sounding racist (yeah, I'm gonna sound racist, there's no way around it), she looks like a wild jungle girl. That wild, long, out-of-control hair just makes it look like she was raised by wolves and has just re-entered society very recently. She's a bit of a wide-glide, but I like her curves. I'm gonna give her a B!

Really this what a SSG is these days?...........5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Ashley longs for beach weather and says the chilly temps leave her, well, cold. In the meantime, the 23-year-old browneyed Capricorn is in college, where she’s studying marketing. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

There's only one feature of this girl that we're all looking at, and they look awesome! B+

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Lauren is no stranger to being a SUNshine Girl. The 30-year-old was Miss December in the 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar, and will be featured in the latest edition of the SUNshine Girl playing card deck. Queen of Hearts perhaps? (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Very nice MILF, lots of great curves here. The only problem with her is that there are too many indiscrete tattoos. After deductions, I'm still giving her an A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom