Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Kryssi is 24 years old and has two Chihuahuas named Chevy and Mercedes. Kryssi loves motorcycles and cruising while listening to AC/DC is our girl’s idea of a perfect day. (Jack Boland Photos)

She's got some potential, but it looks a bit squandered here. Don't like the bottled blonde hair. Hate the 70's-style sunglasses. She looks like she could be a latina or something, it would've been much hotter if she remained with dark hair and tan. I'll only give her a B for the moment! If she comes back looking more natural, then maybe she'll be worth more.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Cardinal Fang said:
Hawtness factor from the waist down is high in my books. Not so much from the waist up. All in I'm giving her a 7/10

Does that mean if we share her you would get the bottom half and I the upper?? 7.5

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Not a Page 3 girl but UK glamour model Emma Glover is one of my favorites

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
poker123 said:
I believe she's 26.. And definitely doesn't have kids lol

She's got a bit of a mature face. I wonder if she's taking any narcotics that are prematurely aging her face?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Sandy is a 5-foot-7 Capricorn who has taken up baking. When she’s not in the kitchen, the 28-year-old loves to travel— when she can tear herself away from her pet ferret, Bella, that is. (Jack Boland Photos)

I love this woman's curves! Some might call her a wide-glide, but I think she looks just superb this way. Also like her stunned innocence look, like as if she is surprised to be there -- very sexy. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom