Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,387
SUNshine Girl Kaitlynn spends her days off hitting the soccer pitch or shopping, but one way or the other, our blond beauty gets there in her dream car: A black Dodge Charger. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Nice! A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,387
Still nothing new from the site, so back to the archives:

She's an above average cute GND. A! :good:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:
Still nothing new from the site, so back to the archives:

She's an above average cute GND. A! :good:

The excitement of the young lass has obviously cause BR to post this one in the wrong section,lol

Can't blame him she's hot...........8/10

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:
She had me right up until the bikini pic.........7/10

You are right. Was going to give her 9/10 now at 7.7/10.

She is so cute though.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,387
SUNshine Girl Miss Stevie is a Western Canadian promo model who has done everything from beauty pageants to commercials and TV. She is proud of her First Nation Cree heritage and loves her family. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Pretty nice body, though I am not sure she wouldn't be better served by smiling more in the pix. She has too much of that baby-doll bad-girl attitude. B!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Pretty nice body, though I am not sure she wouldn't be better served by smiling more in the pix. She has too much of that baby-doll bad-girl attitude. B!

7.25/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,387
SUNshine Girl Hannah is a 26-year-old personal trainer and children’s author. She has also climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro to raise money for children’s charity research. Wow, tomorrow’s girl sure will have a tough act to follow! (Jack Boland Photos)

She's pretty fit looking, obviously since she's climbed Kilimanjaro! Not a bad looking face, not unbelievably gorgeous, but just very attractive. Worth an A in my opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom