Made with Love
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

6.75/10

Why do women keep thinking that they look better with suck outrageous bolt ons?.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Wanker said:
6.75/10

Why do women keep thinking that they look better with suck outrageous bolt ons?.

I don't know, but they're definitely not doing it for the benefit of us guys. I think there's only about 30% of men who might actually like bolt-ons, but I'd say there are at least 60% of women who want to get bolt-ons (not that they'd actually get them, but they think it looks good). So it seems like they are getting it for the benefit of other women. Hmmmmmm

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Lacey Banghard

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Shannon is 23 years old and loves music. Her favourite way to spend time off is in Jamaica! That sounds about perfect because Shannon is into reggae and dancehall music. Her favourite car is a Cadillac. (Ernest Doroszuk photo )

She's okay. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Maurice Boscorelli said:
She's Zellers average........6/10

You mean the new Zellers, i.e. clearance sale outlet, or the old Zellers, discount retail outlet? :wink2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Amanda loves sports — especially soccer, volleyball and hockey. When she’s not on the playing field or in the gym, she likes to curl up with a good book, preferably by her favourite author, James Patterson. (Veronica Henri photo)

I do like this girl's casual sluttiness. You get the feeling that if she were one of your neighbours, that she would be undressing in her bedroom (or even in her living room for maximum exposure) with all the curtains pulled open, just to give you a thrill. :biggrin2:

So she's a bit on the big side, but I wouldn't say she's overly obese, just a comfortable weight. A few too many tats, sure. I'll give her a B+ for her attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom