Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Mellisa Clarke on Page 3 Monday! :heart: :heart: :heart:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Stephanie loves to spend her days soaking up the sun. This brown-eyed Scorpio enjoys dancing, too. In a mate, she looks for humour, honesty and loyalty. Her dream car is a pearl-white Cadillac. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Good body, but facially she's a bit manly. She kind of reminds me of one of those fitness women who've gone a bit too far and become a bodybuilder woman. Also way too many tattoos. Body would get an A+, face would get a C+, and after deductions for the silly tats, I'd give her an overall B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Blue-eyed Nevada loves her cats, Chester and Cheddar. This 18-yearold Scorpio also enjoys dance, video games and street hockey. Her ambition in life? She wants to be a massage therapist. (Stan Behal photo)

Nevada? 18 years old? Enjoys dance? Wants to be a massage therapist? Hmmmmmm I think she's a 30 year old stripper who wants to switch over to become a masseuse. :wink2:

Not a bad body, but she looks like she's trying too hard to look like a hottie, when she's really just a GND. Facially she somewhat reminds me of a young Barbara Streisand. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom