Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Lucy Collett

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Carly is building her modeling portfolio. She likes dance, bike riding, and listening to classic rock, indie, and reggae. Carly’s a Gemini and her pet’s name is Jack Sparrow. (Veronica Henri Photos)

She's an okay GND, could see somebody like her going on a date with me when I was in my 20's, but I really don't see anything model-like about her here. :search2:Most of the poses are boring, and most of the clothes look like they're stuff she'd wear at a BBQ pool party. It's like as if they took pictures for her Facebook album, rather than for a modelling portfolio. Not a bad civvie, but no model. B!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Good observations BR....I totally agree and I'd get first dibs to bang her at the barbecue party but at least you'd get choice of steak!:biggrin2:

Now I'm hungry, I wonder what that old coot has waiting for me breakfast wise?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Jennifer is a Sagittarius who enjoys camping, hiking and swimming . She loves being with her two kids — and watching her son play hockey. Jennifer’s dream car is a truck, and she’d like to drive it while listening to the music of Hank Williams. (Veronica Henri photo)

Looks like The Sun's on a farmgirl kick this week, that's the second one in a row. This one is even a MILF, since she has kids. But nothing much else interesting about her, even compared to yesterday's girl. I'll give her a B!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom