Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Winslow said:
HOF those tats are horrible but I like her face and body.

Face has potential, but it's been ruined by the starvation. Same with the body, I don't see how anyone can like that level of extreme skinniness. This is way beyond spinner, it's skeletal.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Hmm, let's see how much further we can get to see of Mel Clarke in her SG pix:

Mel - Undercover (46) (Medium).jpg Mel - Undercover (52).jpg

Attachments

• Mel - Undercover (51).jpg
    Mel - Undercover (51).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 7

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:
Face has potential, but it's been ruined by the starvation. Same with the body, I don't see how anyone can like that level of extreme skinniness. This is way beyond spinner, it's skeletal.

Fair enough BR. However I like her body and face. It's just those tats and piercings that are hideous--LOL.

W

Wanker

blackram said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that she's working on her degree in anorexia, or on how to leave the Earth early with a heroine overdose. :SayWhat?:

How a girl posing topless in the Sun could give me such a repulsive reaction, I don't know. Is there anything positive I can say here? Well, I'm surprised a girl who doesn't eat could maintain such a nice butt though. C+!

5.5/10 because her pussy might be tight.

W

Wanker

poker123 said:
She's been a Suicide Girl for forever. And no, never gonna see anything more than what's in those pics up there, unless she changes her mind drastically.

An older set of Sam Cooke pics today, with blonde hair

Her breasts are perfect.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Keli is the current Miss Canada Tourism 2013/14 and loves spending time with her puppy, Tinkerbell. Our girl may have to spend some time away from the pup as she recently signed on with the Royal Canadian Navy. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Awesome! I love this exotic looking ebony girl. This is what a spinner should look like, i.e. not like some heroine addict. What a body, and what a butt!! A+!

H

HOF

She might just be PERFECT! She's going in the NAVY no doubt to have a lot of sex around the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom