Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Elizabeth works as a bartender and likes serving up Jagerbombs — her favourite drink. Elizabeth is a thrill-seeker who says she’ll try anything once. Next, she might go skydiving, or swimming with sharks in some exotic locale. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Not too bad, a couple of stupid tats, but they aren't too distracting. A-!

H

HOF

Great she'll try anything once, let's go ass to mouth then she can kiss Candyman!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Charmaine loves working out, fishing, snowmobiling and dirt-biking — but not necessarily in that order. She enjoys loud music like AC/DC, or a little country like Luke Bryan. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's The Silver Dollar hot! A nice GND who surprises you and turns out to be a stripper. :biggrin2:

A-! :good:

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Charmaine

Oh why, oh why, did she ruin herself with that terrible shoulder tattoo? :Crying/:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
The last time I was at the Silver Dollar this girl would have been the feature attraction.........8/10

Probably true, this girl would also likely fit in at The Playmate, which is just slightly upscale of the Silver Dollar. But the Silver Dollar is not bad these days.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
meist said:
SSG Charmaine

Oh why, oh why, did she ruin herself with that terrible shoulder tattoo? :Crying/:

I totally agree. 8/10. Without shoulder tat 8.5/10.

H

HOF

I've never even heard of the Silver Dollar, but I'd give her the 250 phoney golden loonies for hour! She's GND with a tattoo.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Lori is a big sports fan and loves the “Pin Stripers” of New York — also known as the Yankees — and was recently down checking them out at spring training in Florida. She is also an author and wrote a book entitled “Secrets From a Size Zero”. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

She fooled me a bit, initially I was thinking she may be in her early 20's, but it looks like she's actually a bit of a MILF. A slim MILF. I somehow like her, must be her red hair. A-!

H

HOF

She would have been in her 20s about 15-20 years ago but I'd have no problem hitting it all day and night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom