Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

SSG Oct. 8, 2010...

SSG Oct. 8, 2010...

Well, don't even bother with the SSG today... trust me. :shock:

And skip right to the 2011 SSG Calendar preview instead!

Highlights:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday, October 8, 2010

SUNshine Girl Robyn, 24, is working toward becoming a veterinarian. This 5-foot-5 Aries has a four-year-old daughter Aurora and a dog named Dallas who keep her on her toes in the meantime. She likes music, too, everything from Pink Floyd to Lady Gaga. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Because you asked for it Guido.

I often wonder what motivates some of these girls to volunteer for this. For they seem too have a warped perception of their own self image.

5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I hate to say it boys but get used to women looking like today's ssg, that's the new "average" and if trends continue, most women (at least in North America where most can't walk away from a burger) will eventually look like that......

I'm thinking: instead of becoming a veterinarian she should become a vegetarian.....

That little blondie from the SSG calendar is a real cutie!!! YUM

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Robyn, 24, is working toward becoming a veterinarian. This 5-foot-5 Aries has a four-year-old daughter Aurora and a dog named Dallas who keep her on her toes in the meantime. She likes music, too, everything from Pink Floyd to Lady Gaga. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Because you asked for it Guido.

I often wonder what motivates some of these girls to volunteer for this. For they seem too have a warped perception of their own self image.

5/10

Ohh that is sad 4/10. Wonder also why they bother :neutral:.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
The belly scar and the fold on the upper leg is a boner killer. I can handle curves but the lady has to be solid. 4.5\10, what a shame.

estaban

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 19
4/10. If i was over dose drunk and if i see her after midnight I would rate her higher.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday, October 9, 2010

SUNshine Girl Stephany, 22, has one goal in her young life -- to travel the world spreading peace and love. Hugs all around, we say! This 5-foot-3 Aquarius enjoys meeting new people -- more hugs! -- as well as reading and swimming -- wet hugs! (Todd Gillis photo)

This one should go into policing, man she would scare the crap out of me.

4/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
I didn't think she was anywhere near that bad - we have certainly seen a lot worse in the past few weeks. Actually like yesterday which was a true 4. I'd give her a 6.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Again, is she trying to look sexy or is she thinking: take the damn picture already????

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday, October 10, 2010

SUNshine Girl Serena, 25, has a business degree and a real estate licence and gives herself 15 years to retire. She's into cheerleading, inline skating and soccer, none of which she'll be doing when she retires, we bet. Shopping and lying on the beach with her pals, yeah, we can see that, however. (Tod Gillis photo)

Nothing much to get excited about here.

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom