Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Traci hopes to open her own wellness business. She’s a hockey fan (the Edmonton Oilers is her team), and keeps fit by hitting the gym or relaxing with yoga. She also has a masters degree. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)

There's a sort of a 70's throwback look to her, with all of that wavy bottle-blonde look about her, but it seems to work for her. It's good to have a tiny spinner body, it overcomes a lot of flaws. A!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
The incomparable Holly Peers

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Zara likes being active and hanging out with friends and family. In her spare time, she likes to watch old movies — or shows like Game of Thrones. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I love how this girl exudes that oh-so-natural, "I've just been fucked" look so well. Slightly messy hair, a little bit of cushioning around the middle which enhances her hips. She must be dynamite in bed, and on the dining table, and on the washing machine, etc. A! :wink2:

H

HOF

Reminds me of Rebecca Richardson from Select and I think she's indy again! Would hit a lot!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Courtney is 23 years old and enjoys listening to music. In her free time she loves tanning and eating sushi — but hopefully not at the same time. After all, raw fish and hot sun don’t mix! (Veronica Henri/QMI Agency)

She looks like she could be AmerIndian. Like her tan, like her hips, but facially she's a bit meh. But still not bad, wouldn't mind hitting it a couple of times, or a couple of dozen. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom