Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Twenty-three-year-old SUNshine Girl Aimee plans on becoming a nurse. For now, Aimee has a healthy love of fashion, swimming and watching hockey. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

Kind of an alt-girl Asian. I won't even complain about her tattoos, because that's part of her persona, so it's appropriate. Kinda nice a curvy, has a nice ass, unusual for an Asian. Reminds me a bit of Brooke Burke too. I think this girl has been on before, but I can't find her previous shoots. A!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Stunning Sam Cooke :heart:

H

HOF

blackram said:

Kind of an alt-girl Asian. I won't even complain about her tattoos, because that's part of her persona, so it's appropriate. Kinda nice a curvy, has a nice ass, unusual for an Asian. Reminds me a bit of Brooke Burke too. I think this girl has been on before, but I can't find her previous shoots. A!

What are you smoking? Brooke Burke is gorgeous! This is chick (if she's a chick) is average!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Okay, I said I didn't quite like her as a brunette before, but she's finally starting to look good now as a brunette. :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Victoria loves to dance, and has been at it since she was 10 years old. Victoria has received two entrance scholarships to university, and her dream job is to be an athletic therapist or physiotherapist for the National Ballet. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Very cute GND, who I'd say is an Eaton Centre hottie. Has a nice smile, body is above average without being overly muscular. B+

H

HOF

She'd want a relationship and my relationships only last a maximum of 3 hours! :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Melissa is a big Olympics fan who’s thrilled with the way Canada’s men’s and women’s hockey teams have performed in Sochi. When she’s not rooting for Canada, Melissa might be travelling the world, or keeping her two cats company at home. (Jim Wells Photos)

Okay, so she wears a little too much makeup, but she's got some sweet curves. Would hit at least once or twice. B! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom