Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jasmin loves the professional wrestling at Indy shows but, strangely enough, she says her favourite car is “a spaceship.” If one isn’t available, she will settle for an ice-cream truck. That’s more like it, Jasmin. (CRAIG ROBERTSON/QMI AGENCY)
Her answers remind of our very own Jasmine69 here on this board. I wonder if they're related. :wink2:

She's got an awesome body, I guess she better have, if she's a wrestler. But she's not overly muscular, which is good. She looks EI or middle-eastern to me. A!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Kym Graham on the beach

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kara is 24 years old and a big hockey fan. The 5-foot-6 beauty hopes to land on the pages of a men’s magazine. After seeing this photo, they should be lining up for a chance to photograph our girl. Kara has something in common with all of us ... she’s sick of winter. (Jim Wells Photos)

There's a similarity here with Scarlett Johansson. Nice hips, flat abs. I'd like to see more of her in the future. A-!

H

HOF

I'd be all over her, like a toddler playing in a Tupperware bowl full of chocolate pudding! Yahoo! Giddy da fuck up!:Dancing:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Melina is like the girl next door — if the girl next door wears faux-fur vests, bling and lace miniskirts! Our girl loves shoe shopping, cricket and boating. If that sounds a too exotic, don’t worry, because, like you, Melina will be glued to the TV for Canada vs. U.S.A. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

I'm not a big fan of the look or the attitude of this girl. The whole bling-bling, material girl thing is so two weeks ago. B-!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

I'm not a big fan of the look or the attitude of this girl. The whole bling-bling, material girl thing is so two weeks ago. B-!

She needs to eat more often.

6.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom