Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNShine Girl Megan is the outdoorsy type who enjoys snowmobiling in the winter and waterskiing or ATVing in the summer. She’s also a model who aspires to be a cover girl for major magazines. (Jack Boland Photos)

In some photos she looks like she's seen the end of times, while in others she looks positively bubbly. She's had some major surgery both on her boobs and her face. The face has that telltale sign of overtightening. I'd love to give her an A+, but that level of alteration, I'm only going to go as far as B+!

Previous shoots:
Megan Powell (megpow89) on Twitter
Megan, 2013-12-21
Megan, 2014-01-03
May - Megan | Calendar 2014 | Sunshine Girl | Edmonton Sun

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
BTW, this seems to be what she looked like prior to all of that surgery (from her Twitter feed):

H

HOF

blackram said:

In some photos she looks like she's seen the end of times, while in others she looks positively bubbly. She's had some major surgery both on her boobs and her face. The face has that telltale sign of overtightening. I'd love to give her an A+, but that level of alteration, I'm only going to go as far as B+!

Previous shoots:
Megan Powell (megpow89) on Twitter
Megan, 2013-12-21
Megan, 2014-01-03
May - Megan | Calendar 2014 | Sunshine Girl | Edmonton Sun

1. Sad, she was a really pretty woman.
2. WTF is up with the KIA as the car! LOL.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Julijana is a fashionista who loves designer clothing, heels, and wants to travel to designer capitals like Milan and Paris. An animal lover, Julijana has a shiba inu dog named Nori, and a huge Maine coon cat named Bedford III. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Looks like it's "strippers on cars" week at The Sun -- I'm completely okay with that. :YMAPPLAUSE: The Kia is apparently the grand prize in a contest giveaway (it does look pretty nice though, surprisingly). :blush2:

Julijana has been on before, you can check it out below. She seems a bit more natural than yesterday's girl, although she looks like she could use a sandwich. A!

Previous shoots:
Julijana, 2014-01-01
January - Julijana | 2014 Calendar | Sunshine Girl | Toronto Sun
Julijana, 2012-08-20 (She looked most awesome 2 years ago)
Julijana, 2013-10-08

H

HOF

Her I like, looks like a young Jamie Gertz!Praise-Bowing Hot tramp, I love you so!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
So far no new girl has been posted yet. If I don't see one by 9am, then we'll have to wait till after 12 noon.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
She looks like she could be a bit of a wider girl, except that you can see her ribs in some shots, weird! Fat-spinner? Emaciated BBW? Kinda reminds me of a younger Kirstie Alley. B+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom